Saturday, May 7, 2016

WEEK 3 PEER CRITIQUE

Friends:Lettisia Scarlett Gianti Toha and 
For my peer critique, my sense of direction still was not not clear amongst the group, and I was advised to go back and think a little bit more about what I was doing or how I was going to tackle the project. I had already decided that I wanted to focus on the Playstation VR as an infographic but my client and application weren't yet clear. The next day I attended Scotts' workshop in the late afternoon for some further insight on my process.

We discussed a few key points about what I can do to  with the project for the sake of having a more critical critique. The first thing Scott pointed out that, even though that I had decided on the medium/client. I still hadn't taken enough steps to make it the apparent or obvious to the viewer. 

The content that I had laid out was good but more needed to be done so that the text boxes have more breathing room and that my title needed to be more prominent. Further research on magazine layouts from the client were suggested, to gain further inspiration.








No comments:

Post a Comment