Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WEEK 6 CRITIQUE

Critique group: Kan, Sovanarath , and  Bair, Lex

For my critique this week I got a lot of good feedback about the research that I had accumulated, but there were still some kinks work out. Luckily, I did end up feeling exponentially more confident about the direction of the project. I am going to have to change my project statement but the scope of the project is goingg tobe much clearer, here goes.

For my data visualization project, my client will be FORMULA1.com. This is where the project will be displayed as a post season article for Lewis Hamilton and his 2008 season in which he won as the then youngest driver in the formula one driving league. The data visualization will include an introduction of Lewis Hamilton about hs career stats and achievements, following below will be a menu of icons  that will each represent the track hosted during the season. In all there are 18 tracks, and along with an interactive function I'd like to display the race results for each race.

DATA SOURCES
2008 SEASON



AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX RESULTS


No comments:

Post a Comment